DirSync Pro (Directory Synchronize Pro) is a small, but powerful utility for file and folder synchronization. DirSync Pro can be used to synchronize the content of one or many folders recursively.
Using DirSync Pro you can make incremental backups. In this way you'll spare lots of time because you don't have to copy all the files each time you want to update your backup; only new/modified/larger files would be copied.
* Fixed: Minor gui issues with the sync table auto resizing.
* Fixed: The stop button did not work when Synchronize button was clicked and the sync queue was empty. Fixed! (thanks to ArAge for the report)
* Fixed: When adding an Hourly, Weekly and Monthly schedule, the next event will be the next coming hour (thanks to John A. Sullivan III for the report).
* Fixed: When a new jobset file is saved as a new file, the Open Recent dialog gets updated right away.
* Fixed: Issue with the warning "DirSync Pro started with low memory" is fixed! (thanks to John A. Sullivan III for the report).
* Fixed: Issue with hanging license dialog on some linux systems (thanks to John A. Sullivan III for the report).
* Fixed: The tool tips for the buttons in the Message tab showed wrong text. Fixed! (thanks to John A. Sullivan III for the report).
* Improved: The help file is converted to PDF.
Tools and Utilities
Windows, Mac, Linux
Product page: here