HWiNFO™ and HWiNFO32™ are professional hardware information and diagnostic tools supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. Both tools are designed to collect and present the maximum amount of information possible about computer's hardware which makes them suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufacturers, system integrators and technical experts as well. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports.
* Fixed measuring of CPU clock on certain AMD CPUs under Windows 7.
* Improved displaying of CPU and GPU logo.
* Improved measurement precision of CPU Power consumption on Ibex Peak and Sandy Bridge platforms.
* Fixed recognition of Sandy Bridge K-series when used on platforms other than P67.
* Added Smart Battery monitoring into sensors.
* Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock P67 and H67 series.
* Added reporting of BIOS EFI capability.
* Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS P8P67, P8H67 and SABERTOOTH P67 series.
* Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS Maximus IV Extreme.
* Enhanced sensor monitoring on GIGABYTE P67 and H67 series.
* Enhanced Ivy Bridge support.
* Added nVidia GeForce GTX 560 Ti.
* Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS G73SW.
* Fixed possible GPU/Display issues on HP 8730w (caused by GPU I2C).
* Fixed reporting of GPU clock on some nVidia G9x-based GPUs.
Program Information Category:
Tools and Utilities Type:
Free Version: 3.67 build 1100 Size: 2.3MB Works on: Windows