CintaNotes is your essential assistant in the daily task of organizing information, such as your own thoughts and ideas, article excerpts, blog postings, quotes from famous people, research data, curious facts, Wikipedia entries, you name it.
* Support for multiple languages in UIFeature
Now CN supports languages other than English! German and Russian translations are bundled with this release. You can switch language with the "Options/Language" menu. (If you'd like to have CintaNotes in your language, please check this topic on the forum if the language file has already been submitted. If not, you can edit the "CintaNoteslangen.lang" file and post the file in that thread. Thanks!)
* Scroll long notes via holding a spacebar to "pin" themFeature
Reading long notes in notes list using just the left and right arrow keys was not convenient. Now the note can be "pinned" using spacebar (or left mouse click), and the text can be scrolled with all usual navigation keys or mouse wheel.
* Configurable clipping options regarding note title.Feature
Now whether the title of a clipped note is the window title, first line of text, or blank is controlled with the "Options/Clipping/Use as Title" menu.
* "Show similarly tagged" command on Ctrl+BkSpFeature
This command changes the tag selection on the tag sidebar to match the tags of currently focused note.
* The editor now opens the note scrolled to the same place in text where the note preview was.Enhancement
Also if a search was active, the search term is highlighted.
* Ability to jump to next/previous page in note preview on Ctrl + Left/Right arrow.Enhancement
* "Activated already running CN instance" message box is now optional.Enhancement
CintaNotes now supports the "-noactivationmsg" command line parameter which suppresses the message box which appears when you start CN with it already running.
* Swapped F7 and F3 keyboard shortcuts. Enhancement
F7 now opens the note's link, and F3 now means "find next", which is a common convention.
* Emails were highlighted incorrectly in the editorFix
* Tray icon disappeared after Exporer crash on Win7 x64Fix
* Ctrl+A was not working in note edit dialog Title, Tags and Link fields on WinXPFix
* Scrollbar was not visible in tag autocomplete dropdown listFix
* Large texts (>64Kb) could not be editedFix
* SQLite Error 14: unable to open database file on Win7 x64Fix
* XML import: CintaNotes could hang while importing XML with extra spaces Fix
Program Information Category:
Tools and Utilities Type:
Free Version: 1.4 Size: 1MB Works on: Windows