SoftPerfect Network Scanner is a free multi-threaded IP, NetBIOS and SNMP scanner with a modern interface and many advanced features. It is intended for both system administrators and general users interested in computer security. The program pings computers, scans for listening TCP/UDP ports and displays which types of resources are shared on the network (including system and hidden).
* Now using a different method to obtain a list of authorised DHCP servers from AD. This should eliminate an obscure crash when doing DHCP discovery.
* Showing a list of all AD-authorised DHCP servers under replied DHCP servers.
* Added support for multiple communities within a single SNMP query.
* Added an option to display replied community when for a SNMP query.
* Added a few more default WMI queries to retrieve system part number, model name, serial number and asset tag.
* Filter now applies to off-line devices as well (previously applied to on-line devices only).
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here