SaveGameBackup.net is your savegame solution. SGB.net gives every gamer a way to easily backup and restore their game saves with just a couple clicks. Whether you just want a backup of your saves, or you are building a new computer, SGB.net is the tool you need to ensure you don't lose any progress in your games.
* Added feature: Directly below the backup/restore listboxes on the main window, there is information on where the game saves are located (Save Path: X:folder). The "Save Path:" text is now a clickable link that will open the folder specified.
* Added option: Add datestamp to filename: appends the day's date to the backup's file name: Asset (Date).sgbzip.
* Reworked the Detection options. Their functionality has not changed, but you will lose your saved settings.
* Custom asset entries are now prioritized over the entries in the asset database (asset.db). You can "modify" database entries this way.
* Disabled the ability to tab between controls (except where it is appropriate).
* Main window is now resizable. All currently saved window positions will be reset due to a change in options.ini.
* The database changelog link now directs you to the website. The changelog that was stored in the database has been removed.
* All asset selection memory will now be stored in options.ini. unselectedassets.ini is no longer used. ignorelist.ini is still used, however.
Program Information Category:
Tools and Utilities Type:
Free Version: 22.214.171.124 Size: 1.03MB Works on: Windows