Secure FTP Server for Windows - SSH (SFTP), FTP, HTTP, HTTPS, and FTPS Protocol Support!
* Updated OpenSSL libraries from 0.9.8o to 0.9.8q.
* Substantially improved HTTPS speed and memory usage, especially on local or very fast connections.
* Added a setting to allow or disallow (default) directory recursion for FTP listings. This setting is found under the "Advanced Options" for the "LIST" and "NLST" FTP commands. Previous versions defaulted to allow, customers wanting this feature enabled must enable it manually.
* Added an advanced setting to apply server and domain directory access rules before the user and group settings are applied allowing system administrators to easily allow or disallow certain file types throughout the server or domain.
* Added an HTTP setting to allow or disallow maintaining (keeping) the dates and times of files uploaded using FTP Voyager JV.
* Added an HTTP setting to allow or disallow HTTP IP addresses to change. This adds extra security to HTTP sessions but when disabled, mobile devices, such as mobile phones, may not function since their IP addresses can change frequently.
* Added meta-tags to each HTML file to prevent robots from indexing Serv-U installations.
* Added the ability to filter search results by files only, directories only, or both in the Web Client.
* Changed client-side password changing to disallow empty new passwords.
* Updated FTP Voyager JV edit and view menu icons to new style.
* Updated FTP Voyager JV help file screen shots.
* Changed the placement of the "Refresh" button in the Web Client to next to the crumb bar.
* Updated the session activity listings in the Management Console to detect the new user agent string for the Google Chrome browser.
* Updated Mobile Web Client button icons.
* Updated the loading dialogs in the Web Client to use the Web Client logo image.
* Updated Spanish Help file strings for Serv-U and FTP Voyager JV.
* Updated FTP Voyager JV's "Thumbnail" icons.
* Updated FTP Voyager JV's status bar so it's easier to read from the left side.
* Added an automatic resume feature for FTP Voyager JV for lost connections.
* Corrected a bug where the optional parameters for the SSH_FXP_REALPATH SFTP (via SSH2) command (control-byte and control-path(s)) for SFTP version 6 and higher was not supported. Some clients using SFTP version 6 would fail to change directories.
* Corrected a bug where the "User Deleted" event was not being triggered for database users configured to automatically delete.
* Corrected a bug where the "User Added" event was not being triggered for importing users when importing users from the tray application when the event was defined at the domain level.
* Corrected a bug where certificate and private key creation would attempt to create the files with invalid characters instead of validating the input from the dialog.
* Corrected a bug where uploading over an existing virtual path file would fail due to an incorrect "permission denied" response for overwriting that file.
* Corrected a bug in the Management Console where "Enable logging to file" option would not save the file path associated with this option.
* Corrected a bug in the Mobile Web Client where the URL address bar would not hide after page load.
* Corrected a bug in the Mobile Web Client where buttons were not being displayed correctly.
* Corrected a bug in the Web Client where the natural numeric sorting algorithms were failing under certain conditions.
* Corrected a bug in FTP Voyager JV where the "Overwrite" dialog would fail to produce file system icons if a thumbnail could not be generated for the target file.
* Corrected a bug in FTP Voyager JV where the "View | Windows" dialog didn't have the correct window icon.
* Corrected a bug in FTP Voyager JV where the "Overwrite" dialog didn't have the correct window icon.
* Corrected a bug in FTP Voyager JV where the natural numeric sorting algorithms were failing under certain conditions.
* Corrected a bug in FTP Voyager JV where the "Status" and "Overall" fields of multiple transfer items could be incorrect due to a rounding error.
Program Information Category:
Internet and communication Type:
Shareware Version: 10.4.0.0 Size: 14.8MB Works on: Windows