TagScanner is a multifunction program for organizing and managing your music collection. It can edit tags of mostly state-of-the-art audio formats, rename files based on the tag information, generate tag information from filenames, and perform any transformations of the text from tags and filenames. Also you may get album info via online databases like freedb or Amazon. Supports ID3v1, ID3v2, Vorbis comments, APEv2, WindowsMedia and MP4(iTunes) tags. Powerful TAG editor with batch functions and special features. Playlist maker with ability to export playlists to HTML or Excel. Easy-to-use interface. Built-in player.
* Improved: Now you can add files to current list if hold down Ctrl button while drag'&'drop files from Windows explorer
* Improved: Reading of separated fields TOTALDISCS and TOTALTRACKS used in some software
* Improved: New placeholders %foldername2% for name of folder on two levels up and %foldername3% for name of folder on three levels up
* Improved: Recovering of ID3v2 tags with empty headers and frames
* Changed: Non-portable version of TagScanner now store all settings and scripts in current user profile folder %appdata%TagScanner. All old settings from VirtualStore of Windows Vista and above will be moved to new location.
* Fixed: Processing of %hascover% placeholder
* Fixed: Possible 'Out Of Resource' error on multimonitor systems
* Now program interface always scaled according to Windows settings
* Updated sound engine
Program Information Category:
Tools and Utilities Type:
Free Version: 5.1.595a Size: 1.86MB Works on: Windows