Workrave is a program that assists in the recovery and prevention of Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI). The program frequently alerts you to take micro-pauses, rest breaks and restricts you to your daily limit. Please refer to the feature comparison for a complete list of features, and how the program performs with respect to other programs on the market. The program runs on GNU/Linux and Microsoft Windows.
* Seanán Ó Coistín translated Workrave into Irish.
* 김재용 translated Workrave into Korean.
* Workrave now stops all timers when the screen is locked. When the screen in unlocked, a natural restbreak is started.
* Audio muting improvements:
o Audio is now muted after the start break sound is played.
o Audio is now unmuted when the user becomes active after the break has ended instead of immediately after the break ended.
* By default, the RECORD extention is now mandatory on X windows systems.
Bug fixes. Including:
* Fixed crash on Windows systems without audio installed.
* Fixed translucency of Deskband applet on Windows 7/Vista.
* Fixed Reading mode menu entry in Windows and Gnome applet.
* Networking now supports IPV6 addresses.
* Activity monitor should now filter out mouse jitter.
* Fixed monitoring of (Wacom) tablets.
Program Information Category:
Tools and Utilities Type:
Free Version: 1.9.3 Size: 19.5MB Works on: Windows