DameWare NT Utilities (DNTU) is an enterprise system management application for Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/7 which allows Administrators to go beyond the limitations of Microsoft's Management Console (MMC). DNTU provides an integrated collection of Microsoft Windows NT administration utilities, incorporated within a "easy to use" centralized interface for remote management of Windows Servers and Workstations. Most all of the standard utilities are included within DNTU's powerful Explorer-style interface, many of which have been greatly enhanced to provide superior performance, added functionality, and ease of use. DNTU also contains custom NT tools including the DameWare Mini Remote Control program and the Exporter, and also supports the use of standard shell property pages and shell context menus.
* Version Revision.
Mini Remote Control:
* Minor Protocol Revision. Current v7.x users will not be forced to update the DMRC Client Agent Service on the remote machine, provided they are already running version 7.0 or above. However, we recommend you update the Client Agent on the remote machine as soon as possible. Otherwise, some features may not work properly (i.e. Proxy, Reverse Connection, etc..). Version 6.x Clients will require an upgrade.
* Added stand-alone Proxy Service (DWRCSPX.EXE), & Proxy Configuration Utility (DWRCSPC.exe).
* Added Reverse Connection (Connect To Client) option to Client Agent (requires 22.214.171.124 and above of DMRC application and agent)
* Added IPv6 Organizational Local, Proxy, and IPv4 connections to Invitations.
* Added GUI for configuration of DWRCS.REG file during Service installation.
* Added option to disable AutoSave, to prevent "New Host" dialog from automatically appearing when you start typing a new HostName or IP-Address. Setting is located on the Remote Connect dialog's Edit menu.
* DMRC Toolbar and Menu bar can now be combined on a single line.
* Remote Clipboard sometimes would not work. Fixed.
* Potential Slow Connection scenario on rare occasions. Fixed.
* Intermittent crash in Mini Remote Client Agent User Interface (DWRCST.exe). Fixed.
* Version Revision
* DEXP would not show as registered. Fixed.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here