TagScanner is a multifunction program for organizing and managing your music collection. It can edit tags of mostly state-of-the-art audio formats, rename files based on the tag information, generate tag information from filenames, and perform any transformations of the text from tags and filenames. Also you may get album info via online databases like freedb or Amazon. Supports ID3v1, ID3v2, Vorbis comments, APEv2, WindowsMedia and MP4(iTunes) tags. Powerful TAG editor with batch functions and special features. Playlist maker with ability to export playlists to HTML or Excel. Easy-to-use interface. Built-in player.
* Improved: Export funtion now can keep current order of files with special placeholder %_index%. Default scripts for html and csv updated.
* Improved: Automatic validation of output filename for Export function
* Changed: Mapping VERSION -> REMIXEDBY for Vorbis comments
* Changed: Processing of cue-files containing multiple PERFORMERs
* Changed: Program now use path to first dropped file as %workpath%
* Fixed: Processing of patterns with conditional sections
* Pressing the tab key in edit mode inside filelist now advances to the same field of next file, just like the Windows 7 Explorer does it
* Compatibility fixes for some ID3v2 frames
* Translations: Bulgarian, Italian
Product page: here