FurMark, the popular GPU burn-in utility, is, at last, available in version 1.9.0.
* New: support of all latest GeForce GTX 500 and Radeon HD 6000 Series…
* New: added /gtx500ocp checkbox for GPU-Z to disable GTX 500 OCP (over current protection).
* New: GPU-Z 0.5.1 and GPU Shark 0.4.1 are now embedded in FurMark.
* New: added programmble GPU temperature alarm. When GPU temperature exceeds a threshold, an alarm sound is played.
* New: added warming-up step to benchmarking.
* New: improved OSD (on-screen display data) readability (key V).
* New: added GPU monitoring in 3D window.
* New: added GPU-Z full GPU power consumption data (power, voltage and current) if available.
* New: caution message displayed before every burn-in test.
* New: score submission is now limited to two presets: Preset:1080 and Preset:720.
* New: increased graphics workload.
* New: added animated background image option based on iq’s code.
* New: added animated camera option with multiple furry torus.
* New: two burn-in modes are now available: normal burn-in mode and Xtreme burn-in mode
* Bugfix: spikes in temperature graphs are now filtered.
* Bugfix: many minor bugs…
Program Information Category:
Tools and Utilities Type:
Free Version: 1.9.0 Size: 3.7MB Works on: Windows