mIRC is a popular Internet Relay Chat client used by millions of people, and thousands of organizations, to communicate, share, play and work with each other on IRC networks around the world. Serving the Internet community for over a decade, mIRC has evolved into a powerful, reliable and fun piece of technology. You can learn about mIRC here.
This is a small update that addresses a number of important issues that have been reported by users since the last release. It includes improvements, changes and fixes to a number of features, including:
* The identd server issue that prevented identd from working correctly in some situations has been fixed.
* The /window -a command now correctly sets the focus for maximized windows.
* The time-out check that monitors the server connection has been changed so as to decrease the number of 10053 disconnection errors.
* The $findfilen/$finddirn identifiers now return the correct results for large numbers of files and folders.
* The SSL certificate validation issue that resulted in validation errors when connecting to a secure server should now be resolved.
* Other changes and bug fixes.
This update builds on and improves the stability of the new Unicode version of mIRC (see the previous v7.1 release announcement for details).
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here