Use Defraggler to defrag your entire hard drive, or individual files - unique in the industry. This compact and portable Windows application supports NTFS and FAT32 file systems.
- Added support for Windows 7 SP1.
- Improved file shuffling algorithm (allows Defraggler to move files out of the way).
- Vastly improved the speed of the file list for FAT drives.
- Faster start/stop processes for FAT drives.
- Improved support for low RAM situations.
- Drive map block size can now be updated dynamically.
- Fixed bug that could cause shutdown to fail with Freespace Defrag.
- Improved results in Search tab when 'Include non-fragmented files' is checked.
- Better support for very long non-English strings.
- Better keyboard support in the File List.
- You can now navigate tabs using Ctrl-Tab.
- Improved support for non-standard Windows colors.
- New extensions to be moved to the end of the drive are now checked by default.
- Better handling of delimiters in exclude list.
- Minor tweaks and fixes.
Program Information Category:
Tools and Utilities Type:
Free Version: 2.03.282 Size: 2.9MB Works on: Windows