Cain & Abel is a password recovery tool for Microsoft Operating Systems. It allows easy recovery of various kind of passwords by sniffing the network, cracking encrypted passwords using Dictionary, Brute-Force and Cryptanalysis attacks, recording VoIP conversations, decoding scrambled passwords, recovering wireless network keys, revealing password boxes, uncovering cached passwords and analyzing routing protocols.
- Added Proxy support for Cain's Certificate Collector.
- Added the ability to specify custom proxy authentication credentials for Certificate Collector.
- Added ProxyHTTPS Man-in-the-Middle Sniffer (TCP port 8080).
- HTTP, APR-HTTPS and APR-ProxyHTTPS sniffer filters are now separated.
- Added progress bar indicator in the off-line capture file function.
- Bug fixed in ProxyHTTPS Man-in-the-Middle Sniffer parsing "Connection Established" string.
- Bug fixed in VoIP Sniffer creating MP3 Mono files.
- Bug fixed in RTP Sniffer processing off-line capture files.
- WinRTGen recompiled with OpenSSL library version 0.9.8q.
- OpenSSL library upgrade to version 0.9.8q.
- Winpcap library upgrade to version 4.1.2.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here