EditPlus 3.30Posted on Tuesday, April 19 2011 @ 16:05 CEST by Thomas De Maesschalck
EditPlus is a text editor, HTML editor, PHP editor, Java editor and Hex Viewer for Windows. While it can serve as a good Notepad replacement, it also offers many powerful features for Web page authors and programmers.
* Supports TSVN commands ('File'->'TSVN').
* Supports 'Use Pageant' option for sftp.
* Supports menu bitmaps on Vista/7.
* Highlights all occurrences of selected word ('View'->'Word Highlighting').
* 'Copy on Mouse Release' option ('Edit'->'Clipboard').
* Hex Viewer supports 'Show non-ASCII letters' option.
* 'Run php.exe on php files in browser preview' option ('Preferences'->'Tools').
* 'Preferences'->'Print' dialog box supports 'Hide line numbers' option.
* 'Min. line number digits' option ('Preferences'->'Layout').
* Internal browser supports IE8/IE9.
* Internal browser supports displaying the information bar.
* Internal browser now opens new window as a tab.
* Combobox 'auto append' option ('Preferences'->'General').
* Supports $(CurLineText) argument macro for passing current line to user tool.
* Find in Files displays current file name on the Status Bar.
* 'HTML Color' command on the popup menu.
* 'Copy Name' command on the Document Selector popup menu.
* Updated toolbar buttons.
* Allows double click on the Change File Format dialog box.
* 'Edit'->'Insert'->'Cliptext' commands could cause program crash.
* Using tagged expression for function pattern could cause program crash.
* 'View'->'Matching Brace' option could suspend the program in long lines.
* The Status Bar couldn't display help messages.
* Fixes the Status Bar with the Hex Viewer and the Browser Window.
* Screen update could be wrong with Replace All on folded code.
* 'Monitor Clipboard' didn't work correctly when set on multiple instances.
* Restoring cursor location didn't work with remote files.
* Fixes Japanese composition window location.
* 'Add to Project' command in the Directory Window didn't work correctly.
* 'Use EditPlus in Internet Explorer' option didn't work.
* Size of floating windows could fail to restore correctly.
* Output Window could not capture accented letters correctly.
* Exclucde option on the Find in Files now works only on subdirectories and file names.
* sftp fingerprint uses RSA algorithm by default.
* Cursor location could be incorrect with foreign language fonts.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here