AnyDVD works in the background to automatically remove the copy protection of a DVD movie as soon as it's inserted into the drive, allowing you then to backup the movie using a DVD backup tool such as CloneDVD and CloneDVD mobile. You can also remove the RPC region code, thereby making the movie region free and viewable on any DVD player and with any DVD player software.
- New (Blu-ray): Support for new Java based protection
- New (Blu-ray): Support for AACS MKB v23
- New (Blu-ray): Added support for new BD+ protection
- New (Blu-ray): Updated decryption keys
- New (Blu-ray): Improved BD-Live removal
- Change (HD DVD): Removed obsolete option to "remove all menus from HD DVD"
- New (DVD): Support for new copy protections
- New (DVD): Removed the unreliable remastering options and added new remastering based on results
of the AI scanner
- New (DVD): Allow removal of annoying menu clips
- New (DVD): Allow removal of annoying menu intro / outro clips
- New (DVD): Allow removal of annoying titles
- New (DVD): Using new driver interface, featuring threaded I/O and "Magic File Replacement(tm)"
- New (DVD): Driver uses much less non-paged memory
- New (DVD): Creates Disc ID .xml file
- Fix (HD DVD & Blu-ray): Bug introduced in 188.8.131.52, authentication didn't work
- Fix (DVD): CloneMap error with some discs
- Fix (DVD): Possible BSOD when subtitle transparency is enabled
- Fix (DVD): Bug introduced in 184.108.40.206, the XBOX360 playback fix had some undesired side effects
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages
Program Information Category:
Shareware Version: 220.127.116.11 Size: 6.7MB Works on: Windows