AnyDVD works in the background to automatically remove the copy protection of a DVD movie as soon as it's inserted into the drive, allowing you then to backup the movie using a DVD backup tool such as CloneDVD and CloneDVD mobile. You can also remove the RPC region code, thereby making the movie region free and viewable on any DVD player and with any DVD player software.
AnyDVD is capable of removing unwanted movie features, including subtitles and prohibition messages such as copyright and FBI warnings. It also allows you to launch an external application whenever you insert or remove a disc, or prevent 'PC-friendly' software from automatically launching when you insert a video DVD.
- New (Blu-ray): Support for AACS MKB v25
- New (Blu-ray): Added new "Online Protection Database"
- New (Blu-ray): Faster processing of BD+ protected discs
- New (Blu-ray): Faster remastering of Java discs
- New (Blu-ray): Added support for new BD+ protection
- New (Blu-ray): Support for new Java based protection
- New (Blu-ray): Updated decryption keys
- New (Blu-ray): No longer tries to perform Java fixes on unprotected discs /
- New (DVD): Support for new copy protections
- New (DVD): AI scanner improvements
- New (DVD): AI scanner uses the new "Online Protection Database"
- Change (DVD): Removed obsolete old copy protection removal method
- Fix (Blu-ray): BD+ firmware warning with some discs
- Fix (DVD): Bug introduced in AnyDVD version 184.108.40.206, PS18 error with some
- Fix (DVD): Bug introduced in AnyDVD version 220.127.116.11, IFOTitles 3 error with
- Fix (DVD): Bug introduced in AnyDVD version 18.104.22.168, older RipGuard protected
titles didn't work anymore
- Fix (DVD): Bug in AIscanner, causing some discs not to decrypt properly
- Some minor fixes and improvements
Program Information Category:
Shareware Version: 22.214.171.124 Size: 6.77MB Works on: Windows