|There are currently 1534 people online.
Download: ForTheRecord 188.8.131.52
Easily record your favorite TV programs with a push of a button. Never miss your favorite show again!
- Core: Added support for <lcn> tag to XMLTV parser.
- Setup: Improved custom database setup.
- Argus: Unmerge of service will now set back the Name to the one present
- Argus: Added support for ISO-6937 text encoding (TS and EPG decoding).
- Argus: Added new setting to MMC to allow the selection of the default
text encoding to use.
- Argus: Added dialog to MMC to set the text encoding per service (right
click on service row to see menu ...).
- Argus: Tweaked the scheduler to no longer abort recordings that are
already ongoing but who's start time has changed to less than 60 seconds in
- Argus: Changed EPG grabbing algorithm, to simply go over the list now,
and then pause for X minutes to allow standby.
- Argus: Filter out grabbed EPG programs without a title (they are
- Argus: Improved detection of Digital Devices Cards.
- Argus: Improved ScanProcessor to avoid that some services are missed
- Argus: Optimized EPG grabber.
- Argus: Fixed low-level bug database code sometimes causing memory leaks
(especially when EPG grabbing).
- Argus: EPG importer in Argus will now Trim() the title and description
text in case the source EPG data contained superfluous spaces.
- Argus: Removed CAM-reset in Digital Devices code to avoid CAM-issues
when streams stop/start.
- Argus: Tweaked idle EPG grabbing to detect the fact that a card may be
recording again by the time the idle timer returned.
- Argus: Tweaked DVB-EPG import thread to be more robust.
- Web Access: Upgraded to curvycorners 2.1 (fixes Chrome issues).
- Web Access: Support additional "keep until" mode.
- Supports MediaPortal 1.2 and 1.2.1 final now (no longer works with the
Alpha, Beta or SVN versions).
- Improved setup to install the DVBSub2.ax filter on MediaPortal if needed
- Updated Satellites.xml tuning file.
- Updated Cables.xml for Kabel Medien Service München.
- Additional MP client
changes below thanks to Glenn!
- Avoid rtsp stuttering after zapping.
- Fixed delete recording from epg.
- Fixed marking of recordings as watched.
- Added new properties in recording screen + diskinfo in skin + message
when < 5GB free space.
- Rolled back the teletext button stuff, some skins can't handle it.
- eventlistener for "livestreamended event" (now a message is shown when a
recording interrupts live tv)
- Keep until in recording screen.
- "Only allow standby on home screen" was incorrect.
- Minidislay should work now with 4TR.
- fixed: properties not updated after channel change
- Added properties for radio.
- Added "#currentmodule" property.
- Removed hardcoded "items" label.
- Cache miniguide data on startup.
- Decrease CPU usage under some circumstances.
- REC icon in recording screen.
- Several other small tweaks.
Argus DVB-C/S/T and ATSC card support:
- Digital Everywhere (FireDTV):
CAM, DiSEqC and DVB-S2 tuning
- Digital Devices: CAM, DiSEqC and
- TechnoTrend: CAM, DiSEqC and
- TeVii: DiSEqC and DVB-S2 tuning
- Twinhan: DiSEqC and DVB-S2
- KNC: DiSEqC and DVB-S2 tuning
- Hauppage: DiSEqC, ATSC and
- HDHomeRun: ATSC tuning
- Certain generic cards: DiSEqC
and ATSC tuning
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here