FinalWire Ltd. today announced the immediate availability of AIDA64 Extreme Edition 2.00 software, a streamlined diagnostic and benchmarking tool for home users; and the immediate availability of AIDA64 Business Edition 2.00 software, an essential network management solution for small and medium scale enterprises.
The new AIDA64 offers a fully automatized online update, AVX-optimized 64-bit benchmarks for the upcoming Intel Core i7 “Sandy Bridge-E” processors, and further extends its exhaustive hardware database with Western Digital hard disk drives to cover 133.000 devices total.
New features & improvements
- Automatic Online Update
- Support for LGA2011 Intel Sandy Bridge-E processors
- Preliminary support for AMD Krishna and Wichita APUs
- Preliminary support for Intel Cedarview processors
- Preliminary support for Intel Ivy Bridge and Intel 7-Series chipsets
- Enhanced support for Western Digital hard disk drives
- Revamped ACPI table enumeration and decoding
- Support for VMware Workstation v8
- GPU details for AMD Radeon HD 6625M and nVIDIA GeForce GTX 570M
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here