- You can now search the Device Channel.
- You can now report unknown and incorrectly identified devices.
- Fixed a bug that caused crashes for some users.
- Fixed the "no score" bug that could cause the test to exit after the demo.
- The Device Channel list loads faster and uses less memory.
To get the best results we recommend closing all other apps before running 3DMark tests. This appears to be particularly important on Android devices that keep frequently used apps running in the background. If the test stops randomly in the middle of the run, the most likely cause is your device running out of memory.
1.0.1 build 949
Product page: here