|There are currently 435 people online.
Posted on Monday, August 29 2005 @ 00:52:50 CEST by LSDsmurf|
Download: EditPlus 2.20
- Supports multiple languages in single Unicode or UTF-8 file.
- Experimental 'Use sftp' option (File->FTP->FTP Settings).
- Embedded script uses its own auto-completion.
- #AUTOCASE=y section added in stx file for automatic case correction.
- Allows auto-completion upon Enter key.
- #REGEX_QUOTE=/ section in perl.stx and js.stx for regular expression
- Supports #HEREDOC=<<EOF section in the syntax file for heredoc
- Syntax highlighting for Perl handles POD.
- Syntax highlighting for HTML handles <![CDATA[ tag.
- 'Create/Rename/Delete Directory' command on the Directory Window.
- 'Open Selection' command (File->Others)
- Increases number of column marker to 10.
- Displays FTP server name.on the Recent Files also.
- Holding Shift key with 'Replace All' button disables Undo feature.
- 'Backup file extension' option (Preferences->Files)
- 'Properties' command on the Directory Window popup menu.
- 'View in Browser' command on the Directory Window popup menu.
- 'Sort' option on the Function List dialog box
- -pr project_name command line option for selecting project.
- Toolbar buttons for Reload, Lock Files, Close All command.
- $(Copy) argument macro to copy selection before running user tool.
- $(Prompt) argument macro for user tool.
- Shows a delete confirmation when it is turned off with Recycle Bin.
- 'Text filter to Output Window' option (Preferences->User tools).
- Max. number of project increased to 70.
- 'Show Markers' option on the Set Column Marker dialog box.
- Resizable Open Remote dialog box.
- Code page option for new files (Preferences->Files).
- Upload command could cause error message on program exit.
- 'Copy Append' could cause program crash.
- New version crashed if the old version had the maximum 30 syntax
- 'Always apply wrap' option caused program crash when printing selection.
- 'Leading Spaces to Tabs' command over a selection could crash program.
- 'Matching Brace' option could cause program crash in some cases.
- Overwrite prompt on the Save as Remote dialog box did not work in some
- 'Duplicate Char' command did not work with variable-width fonts.
- Shortcut key for Directory popup menu could not be set.
- Align commands did not work in word wrap mode.
- Improved warning message for large files.
- 'Stop' command on the output window did not work in some cases.
- FTP file date was not displayed correctly in same cases.
- Perl syntax highlighting was not correct with $' and $" symbol.
- Regular expression '
' did not work correctly in some cases.
- Regular expression [^] (not in range) did not work with case sensitive
- Firewall option did not work.
- Line Comment command sometimes did not work correctly in word wrap mode.
- Match Brace did not work with embedded script inside quotes.
- Toggling browser and editor with remote files did not work correctly.
- Keystroke recording did not support Find in Files command.
- Matching brace feature did not work correctly at the end of wrapped
- Syntax highlighting in some cases failed at the column 4097.
- FTP file list was not correct on some AIX FTP servers.
- Matching Brace feature did not work correctly in some cases.
- 'Delete Marked Lines' command did not work correctly in word wrap mode.
- Change Case commands on column selection could append trailing spaces.
- A screen update problem fixed with custom active line color.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here