Posted on Tuesday, August 30 2005 @ 01:43:06 CEST by LSDsmurf
- Now released as a fully installable unit utilizing the Installer created by Rockas.
- Fixed an error that could cause an "Runtime Error 9" upon program start or when loading a Project file when the source path is no longer present.
- Added code to disable path buttons when running any of the three phases. Previously changing any of the Source, Working, or Output paths (either purposefully or accidentally) during execution could cause various errors (including Runtime 54).
- Adjusted the average bitrate for encodes to ensure that the minimum and average bitrates were never the same.
- Added a confirmation note when audio or subpicture defaults are saved from the SETUP screen. Also removed the old screen flags that were incompatible with skins.
- Fixed an error in which ReJig could receive values greater than 100% for its reduction level.
- Fixed an error that could result in "Runtime Error 52" on certain sources when using either ReJig or "No Compression" settings.
- Fixed an error in which exiting via the Windows "X" while rebuilding is in occuring could have anomalous results -- including program lockout.
- Corrected an error in which "Steal Space from Extras" was sometimes not being disabled when loaded during batch processing.
- Added selection on the MODE menu for HC Encoder. It still works as before (using the QuEnc interface) but can now be more easily selected. You no longer need to set a path as it is must be in the directory created by the installer. Also added HC "Options" menu.
- Fixed the "Make a Donation" and "Rebuilder Web Link" menu options so they will work with Windows 2000.
- Reorganized the QuEnc "Options" menu so it it easier to understand.
- Reorganized the "Steal Space from Extras" menu so it is less confusing.
Program Information Category:
Tools and Utilities Type:
Free Version: 0.94 Size: 4.54MB Works on: Windows