Paint Shop Pro XPosted on Friday, Sep 09 2005 @ 00:17 CEST by LSDsmurf
Download: Paint Shop Pro X
- The Object Remover makes it easy to remove unwanted or difficult to clone portions of images and fills in the removed detail with portions of the remaining photo.
- With one click, the One-Step Purple Fringe Fix removes the purple glow surrounding the edges of people and objects that can appear in many digital photos.
- Paint Shop Pro X now offers the High Pass Filter, one of the industry's most popular ways to sharpen digital photos.
- With Black & White Conversion and Black & White Infrared Conversion filters, you can control the contrast strength and adjust the grain level of your photos to simulate real black and white, and infrared film.
- The One-Step Noise Fix removes digital camera noise or excess graininess with one click.
- Paint Shop Pro X supports 16-bit functionality, which allows you to work with thousands of shades per colour rather than the 8-bit limit of 256 shades.
- The colour Management engine lets you read and save colour profile data and ensures screen to-print colour matching. Paint Shop Pro X also supports CMYK output for commercial printers.
- Improvements to File Metadata lets you add copyright data and enter IPTC information. Paint Shop Pro X metadata also obeys the EXIF rotation flag from cameras so images arrive in the application window already rotated.
- The Browser has been enhanced to offer more options, such as a Zoom slider for adjusting thumbnail previews, EXIF editing, the option to download photos from a digital camera, and more.
- The redesigned Layers Palette provides thumbnail views of each image layer, making it easier to use and understand.
- With the new Pick Tool you can select, move, resize, and rotate raster and vector objects.
- Use File Open Pre-Processing, an automatic script to save time when opening batches or single images.
Product page: here