- Explore and modify the document object model (DOM) of a web page.
- Locate and select specific elements on a web page through a variety of
- Selectively disable Internet Explorer settings.
- View HTML object class names, ID's, and details such as link paths, tab
index values, and access keys.
- Outline tables, table cells, images, or selected tags.
- Validate HTML, CSS, WAI, and RSS web feed links.
- Display image dimensions, file sizes, path information, and alternate
- Immediately resize the browser window to 800x600 or a custom size.
- Selectively clear the browser cache and saved cookies. Choose from all
objects or those associated with a given domain.
- Choose direct links to W3C specification references, the Internet Explorer
team weblog (blog), and other resources.
- Display a fully featured design ruler to help accurately align objects on
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here