Posted on Wednesday, September 21 2005 @ 01:23:59 CEST by LSDsmurf
* A bug has been fixed that caused layers to be flattened when pasting attributes of buttons created from layered .psd files.
* A bug has been fixed that caused theme exporting to fail when overwriting an existing theme.
* A bug has been fixed that could cause a crash when deleting files from the Project Overview window with a track selected in the Timeline window.
* A bug has been fixed that could prevent some DVD Architect projects from opening.
* A bug has been fixed that could cause button images to be displayed incorrectly after replacing individual images with layers from a PSD file.
* An Enable progressive render of DVD menus check box has been added to the General tab of the Preferences dialog:
When the check box is selected, all noncompliant menus in your project will be rendered as progressive-scan video.
When the check box is cleared, all noncompliant menus in your project will be rendered as interlaced video.
If you use a background video in your menus, we recommend rendering the video in progressive-scan format before adding it to your project and leaving the Enable progressive render of DVD menus check box selected. Progressive-scan menus will provide the sharpest-looking text and highest level of DVD player compatibility.
Note: Some DVD players will not display the last frame of a menu correctly when using interlaced background video.
If you change the setting of this check box after preparing your project, the change will not take effect until you clear the Enable smart prepare check box.
Program Information Category:
Tools and Utilities Type:
Shareware Version: 3.0c Size: / Works on: Windows