Posted on Thursday, September 29 2005 @ 00:39:26 CEST by LSDsmurf
MyTheatre is a modern multimedia application for end user which allows watch Satellite TV and Radio, playback multimedia files (mpg, mp3, DivX and many others) and DVD. MyTheatre is highly integrated application. Main purpose of this application is to turn PC to Home Theatre PC (HTPC). Sitting on sofa, management by remote control and see on TV-Set.
- new: DVB Subtitles support!
- new: all features of Twinhan PCI cards (like raw DiSEqC, CI) now supported through BDA driver
- upd: drivers for Technisat and Twinhan cards have been updated in full package to latest known.
- upd: changes in IVR renderer to make more compatible with HyperThreading and SMP.
- upd: OSD in Generic mode have been reworked. Now requires VMR7 or VMR9 renderer.
- upd: Subtitles require IVR mode or Generic with VMR7 or VMR9 renderer
- upd: Teletext Subtitles presentation re-worked
- new: ShortCut setting to move MyTheatre window between monitors.
- new: Option to separate Channel list visibility in windowed and fullscreen modes (Display tab)
- new: Now MyTheatre can show/accept PID in either HEX or Decimal form. ("Show/Enter PID in Decimal Form" in display tab)
- new: support for for Technisat AirStar, CableStar cards. It hasn't been checked, i have no these cards.
- upd: SkyStar2 signal quality didn't work in new driver. Code has been updated to 4.3 driver version. Enhanced driver v4.3 for SkyStar2 PCI (sorry, no USB version, use older driver) included in full package.
- new: option "Use OS cache to access HardDrive" in Timeshift settings
- new: option "Start in Fullscreen Mode" (miscellaneous tab)
- new: CI support (103x cards) for Twinhan PCI BDA driver
- fix: Twinhan 7041/42 (MagicBox) now works with driver from VisionDTV v2.604. But older driver is preffered to use due to much more stablility.
- fix: Twinhan 7045/46 (AlphaDVB/MagicBox II) issues.
- fix: some minor visual bugs
Program Information Category:
Shareware Version: 3.30 Size: 16MB Works on: Windows