Messenger Plus! 3.61.145Posted on Wednesday, Oct 05 2005 @ 00:15 CEST by LSDsmurf
Download: Messenger Plus! 3.61.145
- Bug fixed that caused detached tabbed chat windows to disappear.
- Tabbed chats are not wrongly resized when closing an active chat containing an activity.
- A "SideBarColor2" registry setting has been added to control the appearance of the Plus! side bar and the group bar (for tabbed chats). This value is used in conjunction with "SideBarColor" and should be set by skin installers when necessary.
- Due to many recent error reports related to third party Messenger Plus! plugins, upgrading from a previous version of Messenger Plus! to this one will automatically disable every installed plugin in every account. You can then re-enable the plugins you want to enable, with the knowledge that if a problem occurs, the plugins are the first things you should try to disable. You are also encouraged to verify if new versions of the plugins you use are currently available for the new versions of MSN Messenger.
- An important bug was fixed that caused Messenger to crash at startup. This bug was the result of network monitoring applications (such as firewalls) installed on some systems that are not using a subclassable hooking mechanism on Winsock.
- Note: the Tabbed Chats feature does not work correctly with WindowBlinds because of a bug in this software. If you want to use Tabbed Chats and have WindowBlinds installed, please add Messenger to your exclusion list.
- A couple of display glitches have been fixed.
Internet and communication
Product page: here