iRriver T10 firmware 1.50Posted on Wednesday, Oct 05 2005 @ 00:16 CEST by LSDsmurf
Download: iRriver T10 firmware 1.50
- Remove tracks from Playlist
You can remove tracks from a playlist which created and synced through Windows Medis Player 10 without a PC.
- Remove a track from the playlist by pressing button. (It does not delete the file itself from the device)
- Removing a track from the playlist is not available during playback.
- Only Shuffle D, Shuffle DA, Repeat D, Directory, Repeat 1 are available when playlist playback.
You can create on-the-fly quicklist(iQuickList) on the device without a computer.
- Press (NAVI) button at STANDBY mode. iQuickList is not available during playback.
- Move to the song you want to add to iQuickList.
- Press and hold button to add the track to iQuickList.
- iQuicklist file(*.pla) will be saved on the root folder and select the file to play iQuickList.
- You can remove a track from iQuickList by pressing button.(It does not delete the file itself from the device)
- Removing a track from iQuickList
Product page: here