|There are currently 262 people online.
Posted on Wednesday, October 12 2005 @ 23:09:07 CEST by LSDsmurf|
Download: µTorrent 1.1.4
- Fix: Switch to vurlix's icon
- Fix: Changed default port to 32459
- Fix: Decrease about box sound volume to 50%
- Fix: Center several dialogs on the screen.
- Fix: Set the connect-to-tracker-on-exit timeout to 10 seconds instead of
- Fix: Show 100% for zero byte files.
- Fix: Missing OleInitialize from directory browser.
- Fix: Some missing translations.
- Feature: Superseed.
- Feature: Send no_peer_id=1 to tracker.
- Fix: Rename button in create torrent dialog to Cancel/Close depending on
- Fix: Replaced 'Create and start sharing' with a checkbox and fixed so it
- Feature: Don't play the sound unless you click on the uTorrent icon in the
- Feature: Store peers in resume file.
- Fix: Resolve Peer Ips option is now instant.
- Feature: Don't include forced jobs in seed queue computations.
- Fix: Flags field in the UI sometimes said U incorrectly.
- Feature: Ban clients that result in too many hashfails.
- Feature: If you are adding a new torrent, check if the data has already
been downloaded to the completed folder.
- Fix: Crash when adding torrent for some languages.
- Feature: Added logger window.
- Fix: Use system's default character set when creating font objects. Fixes
some strings not displaying correctly in translations
- Fix: Use the system's window text color in the general detail tab
- Fix: any/all in seed priority were reversed.
- Change: Use WsaEventSelect() instead of select(). (Should get rid of
- Fix: Fix crash bug for some tracker replies
- Change: Show scrape info only on the generals tab. Show internal list info
in the list.
- Feature: Load announce-list.
- Feature: Added relevance column in peer view, shows how interesting the
- Feature: Don't allow connect to self.
- Fix: Be somewhat smarter when detecting if a torrent has already been
downloaded to a location.
- Fix: Move completed torrents didn't work right, torrents would get lost on
- Change: Unchoker will behave as if it's seeding when nothing is being
- Feature: Submit utorrent version number in crashdumps.
- Feature: The %-done counter now doesn't include skipped pieces.
- Feature: Include version number in HTTP requests.
- Fix: File associate function didn't cleanup properly from BitComet.
- Feature: Show blocks that have been downloaded but not yet written to disk
in a different color.
- Feature: Include incomplete pieces in the resume state.
- Fix: Produce better error dumps.
- Fix: Window wasn't maximized on startup.
- Feature: Auto load torrents from a specified directory.
- Change: Redesigned generals tab.
- Feature: Added option to limit # of connections for computers with
- Feature: Connect to tracker again if we don't have enough peers in the
- Fix: Seeder priority now works right if you've skipped some pieces.
- Feature: If there is no default download folder, remember the last chosen
folder when asking where to save torrents.
- Feature: Added option to log peer traffic.
- Change: Switch to Determination's status icons.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here