The Womble MPEG Video Wizard is the latest, multi-dimensional MPEG editor. Whether you are a video professional or a new video enthusiast, we are confident that MVW will meet all of your MPEG editing needs.
1. (BUG) Problem in selecting AC-3 audio in a multiple AC-3 Transport file.
2. (BUG) Incorrect setting of picture flags including 'repeated_first_field'
and 'top_field_first', for re-encoded video segments such as transitions.
3. (BUG) Incorrect output MPEG format and its display for exporting a
4. (NEW) Automatic use of the input file name extension when exporting a
simple editing project.
5. (BUG) Time code generation errors in de-multiplexer for MPEG files with a
nonzero starting time code.
6. (BUG) Opening errors for Transport files with small audio packet size.
7. (BUG) Problems in the export batch job list, including the 'work area'
selection and batch list management.
8. (BUG) Cannot add audio shift for MPEG files with non MPEG-1 audio.
9. (NEW) Loading of a BTV cut list XML file in the bookmark manager.
10. (BUG) Drop of audio frames for Transport files in which TS packets for
one audio PES packet are interleaved with video TS packets.
11. (BUG) Additional one frame delay for the first video PTS.