Posted on Saturday, November 05 2005 @ 15:14:05 CET by LSDsmurf
- Modified code to perform more aggressive detection and removal of layer breaks.
- Added some updates that will make DVD-RB work more reliably with the output of DVDFab Decrypter.
- Improved calling procedure so DVD-RB does not use as much CPU time (leaving more for the encoder).
- Corrected maximum bitrate allocation on NTSC interlaced sources in order to assure adherence to specifications.
- Corrected an error in which source filenames that are a mixture of uppercase/lowercase letters might cause "Error 0003, buffer overflow".
- Updated OPV code to more accurately hit the specified target size on NTSC non-telecined sources.
- Added measures to more accurately measure bitrates in the source stream and then distributes it accordingly in the backup.
Program Information Category:
Tools and Utilities Type:
Free Version: 0.96 Size: 591KB Works on: Windows