Posted on Monday, November 21 2005 @ 23:33:46 CET by LSDsmurf
1. Fixed a bug in indexing for some field structure streams.
2. The 'This I picture starts a new GOP' flag in the D2V file was not being set correctly. This flag is not used by DGDecode, so the impact was only to the diagnostics produced by Parse D2V.
3. The D2V file format version number was bumped to 12. (This should have been done for version 1.4.5; better late than never.)
4. Fixed a problem in DGDecode that could cause a lockup when navigating on the timeline with some unusual field structure streams.
5. Increased the maximum number of input files from 256 to 512.
6. Incorporated fix to DGVfapi (by 'tritical') that prevents a failure when a large number of VFAPI-served files are opened at once.
Program Information Category:
Free Version: 1.4.6 beta 2 Size: 265KB Works on: Windows