Posted on Sunday, November 27 2005 @ 18:52:51 CET by LSDsmurf
- Implemented the latest MediaInfo library.
- Now you can choose Close Gops when you encode with Procoder.
- Audio encoding with BeSweet is now implemented in the main application form.
- Implemented a total progress bar to show the progress of the total conversion.
- Implemented the latest version of HCEncoder (version 0.16).
- Implemented the latest version of Avisynth (version 2.56a).
- Fixed the audio channel mix-up when using SoftEncode.
- Added an info box about character sets so that you can see which subtitle
language is supported in the different character sets.
- Implemented the possibility to correct an audio delay when converting to DVD.
- For audio extraction Besplit has replaced with ffdshow, so now AC3 fixing and
encoding (under certain conditions) is done in 1 pass using DirectX.
- Now permanent subtitles are mixed into the borders of the video stream.
- Fixed a few bugs.
Program Information Category:
Free Version: 18.104.22.168 beta Size: 16.3MB Works on: Windows