Posted on Wednesday, December 14 2005 @ 10:13:34 CET by LSDsmurf
- FixVTS now renumbers the VIDs as well as the CIDs.
- FixVTS now checks for empty output vobs and renames the others accordingly.
- Restore backups now works better (won't forget files)
- Fixed a bug that occurred when the last cell of the last vob was removed.
- Fixed a couple bugs when the vob file was empty to begin with, or the IFO didn't exist.
- Fixed a bug in the IFO class that cause data to be written in the wrong place, which caused CloneDVD2 to refuse to open the DVD (but otherwise had no other side-effect)...
- FixVTS now updates the last navpack pointers in the menu domain as well, if they're incorrect.
- The log is now in the default directory pointed to by the %TEMP% environment variable. To open the log, right-click on FixVTS's title bar, and chose "Open Log".
Program Information Category:
Free Version: 1.17 beta Size: 27KB Works on: Windows