LitePC 2000-XPlite 1.7.0300Posted on Friday, Dec 23 2005 @ 19:52 CET by LSDsmurf
Download: LitePC 2000-XPlite 1.7.0300
- Fixes for keyboard navigation
- Improvements to popup help system
- Set IE version numbers when removing IE to allow MMC panels to work. For XP the IE version number is set at 6.00.0000.0000 and for Windows 2000 the version number is set at 5.00.0000.0000. This should also assist with people reinstalling IE from external sources.
- Improvements to customer licensing system
- Underpinnings to support 64-bit Windows XP/2003 added. Not yet available for general use.
- fix for SP2 MS Messenger - locate xpmsgr.chm automatically
- fix for MSN Explorer under Japanese Windows
- Added Cancel button to preferences dialog and changed button positions to bring inline with Windows standard style
- Fix crash when exiting XPlite while the add emove tree is actively being filled
- Speed up XPlite application startup time
- Improve AddRemove list load time
- Tighten licensing security and online activation
- Vastly improved image fade widget on Start and About Tab
- Support for Windows 2003 (32 bit) WFP management added. All removable components have not yet been validated with Windows2003
- Fix to issue with wireless network configuration after removing the Advanced Remote Access Dial-UP Support
- Fix to reinstall of Driver Cache to ensure correct service pack cabs are copied (sp1.cab,sp2.cab)
- Added Language filter to facilitate customized file copy based on the default system language of the Windows installation file set.
- Modified IIS component uninstalls to delete unused folders in the %root%inetpub tree
- Modified IIS component uninstalls to uninstall completely - fixed bug in build 0.289
- Modified IIS uninstaller to remove aspperf.dll error message when aspperf.dll has already been uninstalled previously
- SHRINK now eliminates hotfix entries from AddRemove Software list when uninstall data is removed.
- Improvements to uninstallation of IIS components (XP Pro only). FTP Publishing service now uninstalls properly
- Moved WMV audio and video codecs to stand-alone codec options from Windows Media Player option so you can uninstall WMP and use the codecs with alternative players.
- Fixed Delay time before upgrade checks not saving to registry
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here