Posted on Sunday, January 01 2006 @ 18:52:04 CET by LSDsmurf
- Happy new year from SlySoft!
- Important: When installing this version over an existing installation, you must reboot your machine. Otherwise the changes made in the AnyDVD device driver will not have any effect!
- New: Improved the function remove unreferenced VOBUs. This fixes problems with some titles, e.g. "Unstoppable" R2 (German).
- New: Error zones on RipGuard/Arccos/PuppetLock protected titles are now replaced with "valid material". 3rd party tools like DVDDecrypter will now work better (no more "Pack Header Error" messages).
- New: Better support of elby CloneDVD2 when copying Arccos or RipGuard protected titles without Menus: Eliminates "hang" on standalone DVD Player and Audio "out of sync" problems
Program Information Category:
Tools and Utilities Type:
Shareware Version: 126.96.36.199 Size: 1.2MB Works on: Windows