Posted on Thursday, January 05 2006 @ 15:54:09 CET by LSDsmurf
- Performance settings are now auto-saved.
- Cropping dialogs now auto-scale video that is too large to display and use a dashed crop border for better visibility.
- Added /cmd flag to quickly invoke a script command from the command- line.
- There is now an option to avoid tearing in the video display panes.
- Script: Added VirtualDub.Exit(int) command to end the program with a specific error code.
- Script: Added VirtualDub.subset.length property for current length of subset in frames (timeline).
- Script: Added VirtualDub.video.length property for current length of source video in frames.
- Capture: The list of statistics displayed in the info panel has been expanded and can be filtered from the Preferences dialog.
- Capture: Modified option to adjust video timing based on drift from ideal stream timing rather than real-time.
- Capture: Reworked video timing interpolation to be less sensitive to discontinuities in the system timer.
- Capture: "Autoincrement filename" option now automatically skips over existing files as well.
- Capture: Added timing graph to visualize behavior of resync engine.
- Capture: Timing logs, if enabled, are automatically saved at the end of capture.
- Capture: Increased precision of frame period selection from 1us to 100ns to reduce frame dropping at device level when using DirectShow drivers.
- Capture: Capture from DV sources to type-2 DV AVI using the DirectShow DV driver is now supported.
- Capture: Backspace now works when entering channel numbers.
- Increased precision of processing fps estimate.
- "Space" is no longer listed as an accelerator for "abort dub" since it doesn't work as such when rendering to disk. It still works for preview.
- Fixed job control re-enabling itself if a menu command is chosen while a job is running, leading to possible reentrancy crashes.
- Clearing the current job list or loading a new one while a job was in progress led to a crash.
- Invalid MPEG-1 layer II frame headers display a slightly less confusing error than "internal error."
- Renamed "use internal MJPEG decoder" in AVI extended open options to "use internal decoders," since it happened to force the internal DV decoder too. Added a sticky option in Preferences for this.
- Filters were receiving inconsistent output frame numbers when using input preview or saving with a starting offset.
- Fixed crash when crop rectangle reduced filter input to smaller than 1x1.
- Fixed crash when using deinterlace filter in "duplicate field 2" mode.
- Fixed broken cropping in some modes of deinterlace filter.
- Manually stopping a save operation will now also stop a running script, and cause a command-line task to return with an error code.
- CLI tool didn't work properly when path to vdub.exe/vdub64.exe contained spaces.
- Removed some hard-coded limits on frame rates in the Frame Rate dialog box.
- Fixed minor memory leak when plugins fail to load.
- Fixed a case where an I/O error on the output AVI file could cause a hang instead of an error to be displayed.
- MPEG-1: Fixed yet another rare frame decoding error when seeking randomly in the timeline.
- MPEG-1: Fixed crash when opening file with all CPU optimizations forced on.
- D3DFX: vd_tvpcorrect, vd_t2vpcorrect, vd_tvpcorrect2, and vd_t2vpcorrect2 constants were computed with U and V sizes swapped.
- Capture: VFW devices sometimes didn't display overlay properly with full- height frame sizes and consumed additional CPU due to the preview hook being left enabled.
- Capture: The Video File (emulation) test capture driver is no longer a candidate for being saved as the driver to auto-start the next time capture mode is entered.
- Capture: Unicode filenames are now displayed properly in the title bar.
- Capture: Fixed 0.03% sync error when using NTSC frame rates.
- Capture: Fixed random crash when modifying filter parameters with a WDM capture driver active in accelerated preview mode.
- Capture: Fixed keyboard focus on startup so that entering channel numbers works again.
- Capture: Fixed instability on reporting errors when audio resampler is enabled.
- (AMD64 only) Fixed crash when opening a Motion JPEG file with no MJPEG codec installed. Note that the internal MJPEG codec still isn't implemented for this platform.
- Capture: Fixed normal errors sometimes being reported as internal errors.
Program Information Category:
Free Version: 1.6.12 experimental Size: 935KB Works on: Windows