|There are currently 96 people online.
Posted on Wednesday, January 25 2006 @ 15:28:32 CET by LSDsmurf|
Download: TinyMCE 2.0.2
- Added updated Danish language pack contributed by Jan Moelgaard, John
Dalsgaard and Bo Frederiksen.
- Added updated Czech language pack contributed by michi aka mishal.
- Added new Slovenian language pack contributed by Domen Kosir.
- Added new Turkish language pack contributed by Engin Dumlu.
- Added new save_onsavecallback option to the save plugin, this function is
called on save.
- Added new save_enablewhendirty option to the save plugin, this will
disable the button until changes are made.
- Added new onpageload callback event, this event is called when the page is
loaded but before instances are made.
- Added new accessibility_focus option, this enables you to control if
buttons should be tab focusable or not.
- Added new greek alpha character to charmap dialog.
- Added new Scaron,scaron,Alpha entities to the default value of the
entities option thanks to Kevin Rodgers.
- Added new contextmenu items link.unlink,advhr contributed by Speednet.
- Added new paste_insert_word_content_callback option for the paste plugin.
- Added new cleanup plugin, this will replace the one inside the core ones
it's considered stable.
- Added cancel button to color picker contributed by Speednet.
- Fixed various documentation errors and typos, modified the FAQ.
- Fixed issue where the first handleNodeChange call was done to early in
- Fixed issue with Dutch language pack for advlink plugin.
- Fixed issue where dialogs was to short when dialog_type option was set to
modal in MSIE.
- Fixed bug where insert image under Gecko resulted in a broken image if it
was inserted a the beginning of a element.
- Fixed bug where mceVisualAid class wasn't removed from TH elements on
- Fixed bug where the href attribute area elements gets converted to xhref.
- Fixed bug with document relative anchors being forced absolute even when
the convert_urls was set to false.
- Fixed bug where some plugins produced &gr; intead of > entities on
- Fixed bug where some characters in charmap dialog was double encoded in
- Fixed bug with XML core entities wasn't encoded when using raw or numeric
value in entity_encoding option.
- Fixed bug where classes was removed from table,td,th elements when the
verify_css_classes option was enabled.
- Fixed bug where elements was getting a visual aid class if a default or
force class attribute value rule was used.
- Fixed bug where strong/em rules didn't handle the -/+ prefixes correctly
- Fixed bug where non textarea elements didn't work when submiting content.
- Fixed bug where a access denied error was produced when using contextmenu
together with modal dialogs under MSIE.
- Fixed bug where fullscreen plugin didn't call custom cleanup functions
when passing content back and forth.
- Fixed issue where default rule for font tags didn't have a + prefix in
- Fixed issue with CSS where "arrow" was used instead of
"default" for cursor replacement.
- Fixed issue where the replace button replaced the current selection first
time it was used.
- Fixed issue with missing title for the advhr dialog.
- Fixed issue with div not beeing usable in the theme_advanced_blockformats
- Fixed issue in with translation in the German language pack.
- Fixed so the word wrap toggle for source view functions in
- Fixed so title attribute of emotion images gets inserted aswell as alt.
- Fixed so the insert return on popups is checked by default in advlink.
- Fixed so url gets filled when empty if a user selects a popup url.
- Fixed so some init settings gets trimmed from whitespace.
- Fixed so charmap closes when a char is selected since most of the time
users only need one char.
- Fixed so the link and image dialogs of advanced theme are styled with the
new 2.x layout.
- Fixed accessibility issuew with the link, image and advhr dialogs.
- Fixed so the advhr dialog uses the new 2.x layout.
- Fixed XHTML compliance for Preview plugin contributed by Bo Frederiksen.
- Fixed entity decoding problem with insert button of the advhr plugin
contributed by Bo Frederiksen.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here