Posted on Friday, February 10 2006 @ 12:01:08 CET by LSDsmurf
- Important: When installing this version over an existing installation, you must reboot your machine. Otherwise the changes made in the AnyDVD device driver will not have any effect!
- New: Added workaround for DVDShrink / Nero Recode "Out of memory" error when copying Macrovision RipGuard protected discs with menus, e.g. "Madagascar" R1 (US)
- New: Error zones on RipGuard/Arccos/PuppetLock protected titles are now replaced with "valid material". 3rd party tools like DVDDecrypter will now work better (no more "Pack Header Error" messages - another try, this time it should really work).
- Note: To use DVDDecrypter with AnyDVD set I/O Model to SPTI or ElbyCDIO. Set CSS Cracking method to none. Disable checking for structure protection.
- New: Added "AnyDVD Ripper". This little tool repairs defective DVDs while copying them to your harddisk. It can be started from the menu of the AnyDVD fox icon. It is identical to FixVTS (http://www.videohelp.com/~FixVTS/) but instead of fixing problems "in place" it copies the files to your harddisk directly from the source DVD. It fixes the problems while the files are copied. Some DVDs which have severe mastering defects e.g., "Menace II Society" R1 (US) can now be copied with all DVD copy tools (elby CloneDVD, DVDShrink, etc.) Many thanks to the author of FixVTS! "AnyDVD Ripper" is a tool intended as a "last resort". It is not beautiful, and some of its messages cannot be localized yet.
- Fix: Hang after update check with some system configurations
Program Information Category:
Shareware Version: 220.127.116.11 Size: 1.21MB Works on: Windows