What's in the Single-player downloadable demo?
- Play a beginner or advanced Tutorial as the Men of the West
- Play as either the Dwarves or Goblins against a computer AI whose
difficulty you control. (Mirror matches - Goblins vs Goblins or Dwarves vs
Dwarves - are also available)easy, medium, hard, and brutal settings)
- Features two maps: Withered Heath and Harlindon
- 1.3 GB in size
- Includes the same factions featured in the current online multiplayer beta
test, however, this demo is updated with any and all changes made since the
beta test was released last December.
- Full stat sheets included for post battle review
- NOTE: Although the single player demo includes the same content as the
current online multiplayer beta test, the single player downloadable demo is
updated with all updates made since the beta test was released last
- New races, places, heroes, and battles from books & films
- Command all the races of Middle-earth with 3 all new factions including
Elves, Dwarves, and Goblins.
- Win the war in the North single-player campaign with all-new story that
takes you to places and battles of Middle-earth previously unseen.
Customization, Command, & Control
- Build your own landmark castle with fully customizable and upgradeable
fortresses and walls.
- Create your own hero with all new customized RTS units that are your
- Control battles with all-new enemy AI, melee combat, and flanking, adding
unprecedented tactical fidelity Core RTS Depth of Strategy
- Master next-gen unit control with smart formations, battle lines, and
- "Build anywhere" brings creativity and strategy to base building
and battlefield dominance.
- Control the entire war with a high level "Risk" style meta-game
on the Living World Map with all new strategic AI .
- Extend your battlefield with larger than life navy battles at sea
Games and patches
Product page: here