DVDSubEdit 1.0Posted on Saturday, February 18 2006 @ 13:09 CET by LSDsmurf
Download: DVDSubEdit 1.0
- Added code to crop subpic to the bare minimum width, allowing horizontal moving. This can be applied to all in the usual manner.
- Added option to move subpics flush with the nearest border when using borders to move subpics vertically..
- The main window is now resizable. I cleaned up a lot of the display code, in an attempt to make things faster and cleaner.
- The main window can also be minimized, or maximized, imagine that! The size and position are saved from session to session.
- DVDSubEdit no longer needs the CLUT to identify the pixels used for the characters.
- Added a "Automatic CLUT" check box to show the main text pixels in white, and all others in black.
- Added option to load an IFO file after loading a SUP file (this one just for CoNS!).
- Improved the OCR code, especially with regards to identifying word boundaries.
- Fixed a bug that caused the app to crash if you fast reloaded a vob that was no longer there.
- Fixed the infamous "display freezes, app starts writing all over" bug! A brush wasn't being released....
- DVDSubEditno longer crashes if you quit while running the OCR function.
- The "save subpic to ppm" option was shrinking the subpicture by a factor 2. This has been fixed.
- Removed the trailing '
' at the end of the last line in the OCR output
Product page: here