Posted on Sunday, February 19 2006 @ 15:33:49 CET by LSDsmurf
The long awaited 1.9beta12 has been released. It supports a variety of new recording modes, including recording from hardware MPEG encoders and digital cards. The version also comes with many other improvements.
- (beta12) completely reworked recording code, supports several recording modes, including AVI, MPEG-2 compressors from Intervideo, Cyberlink and Elecard and all formats supported by ATI's transcode engine.
- (beta12) recording from digital cards: bouquets as transport stream or single program as MPEG or DVR-MS.
- (beta12) recording from cards with hardware compression including USB2 MPEG devices.
- (beta12) various fixes in the recording code. Improved compatibility with digital audio modes, frame sizes not divisible by 32, synchronization of audio and video, smoothness when recording is stopped.
- (beta12) DVB-C support. At the moment you will need to create your own transponder list file, see forum.
- (beta12) fixes in the code for sending audio to Winamp. Visualizations now work even if the audio device does not provide big enough samples. The sampling rate is now adjusted according to the data coming from the stream.
- (beta12/lite12) other fixes in audio handling. Delay setting stereo now works properly on Pinnacle PCTV pro. Advanced audio configuration no longer mutes the audio. Pal B <-> Pal D switches should be cleaner.
- (beta12/lite12) radio scanning method is changed, now correctly scans radio frequencies with a Hauppauge WinTV PVR-150 and other MCE-compatible cards.
- (beta12/lite12) the plugin now supports translations in .ini files. Take a look at the translations page (coming soon) for the available translations or in the translations forum for the most up-to-date versions and information on how to translate the plugin to your language.
- (beta12/lite12) other bugfixes, tweaked tuning code, and several changes to All-in-Wonder code.
Program Information Category:
Free Version: 1.9 beta 12 Size: 330KB Works on: Windows