ChrisTV 4.90Posted on Thursday, Mar 09 2006 @ 16:50 CET by LSDsmurf
Download: ChrisTV 4.90
- We have added full support for Hauppauge HVR 900 (analog), HVR 1100 (analog) and HVR 1300 (analog) TV cards.
- ChrisTV Configuration Wizard has been improved and optimized in order to help you configure ChrisTV easier and faster to work smoothly with your capture device. Just select the appropriate capture device from the list and you'll be ready to enjoy ChrisTV PVR.
- Updated support for ATI Theater 550 PRO latest driver and fixed frame size setting bug for recording mode.
- Added support for TV-Browser - TV guide software, so you can add/delete scheduled recordings directly from TV-Browser, for more details about the configuration steps, please check our forum.
- Added Closed Captions feature and improved european teletext support.
- Better video quality for TimeShifting feature and Preview mode when TV Card MPEG Hardware Encoder is used.
- MPEG Hardware Encoder detection has been improved for systems that have more than one TV card with MPEG Hardware Encoder.
- Support for USB capture devices has been improved : Pinnacle PCTV USB2, PCTV 100e, TerraTec Cinergy 200/250 USB, Cinergy Hybrid T USB XS (analog), Prodigy Hybrid TV USB (analog), Hercules Smart TV USB2, GoodWay USB 2.0 CuteBox.
- Support for FFDShow has been improved and also you can set which FFDShow filter preset should be applied to the video preview.
- Optimized video and audio initialization on ChrisTV launch.
- Fixed AVI recording and MPEG recording problems for some software TV cards.
- Fixed video rendering problems for capture devices that have only video capture pin.
- Fixed some recording settings option for Hauppauge PVR 150 and Hauppauge PVR 500.
- Improved and optimized force country change according to video standard feature.
- Added the option to fix sound quality for preview mode (if sound is choppy) when using audio renderering device.
- Some improvements in scheduler settings window.
- Other small fixes and improvements.
Product page: here