Posted on Thursday, March 30 2006 @ 14:05:42 CEST by LSDsmurf
- Improved overall quality.
- Improved speed on best quality mode.
- Fixed a problem in one of the blitters that caused color artifacts for some interlaced clips.
- Fixed a bug that caused spatial re-sampling to crash for some specific source image sizes and resample ratios.
- Improvements in 2 pass rate control.
- Faster first pass encode.
- Significant changes to the motion search algorithm to improve detection and tracking in high motion scenes. These changes affect both the first and second pass.
Program Information Category:
Free Version: 220.127.116.11 Size: 1.64MB Works on: Windows