Tyan Thunder K8WE (S2895) BIOS 1.03Posted on Friday, Mar 31 2006 @ 16:13 CEST by LSDsmurf
Download: Tyan Thunder K8WE (S2895) BIOS 1.03
- Updated nVidia PXE version (v229.xxx)
- Updated AMD PowerNOW! support
- Fixed and issue with the LSI SCSI Option ROM not working correctly when enabled or disabled from the bios
- Relate Sys Fan1 and Fan4 with Auto Fan control settings, Auto will run 50% output, Full will be 100% and Quiet 0%
- Fixex an issue where Video does not come back on from an S1 state
- Updated CPU temp reporting for greater accuracy
- Update the max PCI scsi drive number to 16.
- The device on IO4 has gotten incorrect APIC routing, update link2.asi to fix it.
- Fixed some issues with the Option ROM's of some VGA cards which failed to boot up the system and hang at post code 49h
- Enable IO APIC on IO4
- Fixed a MP-BIOS error that indicated 8254 timer has not been connected to IOAPIC error by remove the INIT2 from legacy IRQMAP.
- Fix CPU temp offset has not been programmed properly problem by reverse the Offset programmed on both CPU.
- Empty CPU socket will now report no temperature
Product page: here