Posted on Sunday, April 09 2006 @ 14:37:59 CEST by LSDsmurf
- A completely new CUE sheet parsing class: more powerful and versatile!
- Track lenght is now stored in milliseconds precision format so splitting accuracy is (almost) perfect.
- Hidden tracks in a CUE sheet file are now considered (thanks to VenomHell).
- Sub-indexes in a track can be splitted across several new tracks.
- Splitted files can include or not the pregap sound chunk, using the checkbox nearby the split button.
- A log window for CUE sheet parsing process.
- CUE sheet spanned across multiple audio file is now correctly handled.
- All information given in a CUE sheet file is now displayed.
- Checkbox image for track selection now has an high color contrast.
- CUE Splitter configuration file is now saved into "application data" path instead of "program file" (thanks to Raindog).
- Vendor string in a splitted FLAC file is now correctly mantained from the original one (thanks to Eddy Le***in).
- An ID3v1 tag bug.
Program Information Category:
Free Version: 0.6 beta 5 Size: 916KB Works on: Windows