Camino 1.0.1 is a security and stability update for Camino 1.0 users; all users
are recommended to upgrade. Since the 1.0 release, we have made the following
changes and improvements:
- Fixed several critical security issues, including those fixed in version
188.8.131.52 of the Mozilla Gecko rendering engine.
- Upgraded the bundled Java Embedding Plugin (http://javaplugin.sf.net) to
- Improved ad-blocking, especially of German ads
- Enabled the opening of local SVG files
- Fixed an issue where Camino on Intel-based Macs was unable to read
Keychain entries stored by Camino on PowerPC-based Macs.
Internet and communication
Mac OS X
Product page: here