|There are currently 104 people online.
Posted on Monday, May 08 2006 @ 13:25:52 CEST by LSDsmurf|
Download: Kerio MailServer 6.1.4
Changes in version 6.1.4:
- Added an option to authenticate users from Apple Open Directory in
Kerberos. Using of Kerberos authentication allows users to change their
passwords in WebMail interface.
- Fixed possible bypass of attachment filter.
- Emails could hang in message queue if the network connection broke during
downloading McAfee antivirus update.
- CA eTrust antivirus could not start if the option DatPath was set in
antivirus plug-in settings.
- Incorrect freebusy URL in contact item could cause a performance issue.
- Webserver returned incorrect URL in HTTP 301 response.
- Fixed scanning of archives with multiple files in CA eTrust antivirus
- Fixed possible performance issue when creating search index for events or
tasks with very long recurrence period.
- Rotation of backup files did not work for destination directory specified
as UNC path.
- Some spam messages marked by the users were not learned by Bayesian
- Monthly log rotation could overwrite old log files in certain
- Time interval in Traffic charts setting was not saved across sessions.
Kerio Synchronization Plug-in:
- Fixed error message in mail filters if the spam rule was checking contacts
in the Contact folder.
- MIME boundary in source of multipart email contained human readable text
in unique identifier.
- User could enter HTML code when editing own mail filters.
- Move/copy did not work in the Advanced search dialog.
- Fixed displaying of contact items with HTML tags in Search dialog.
- Fixed displaying of event or task subject with HTML tags in reminder
- Fixed viewing messages with HTML tags in spellcheck preview window.
- Checking certain emails with spellchecker could cause a stability issue.
- An error message was reported in the error log when deleting couple of
events in calendar at once.
- Increased limit for number of contacts in search results window to 200
Kerio Outlook Connector:
- Improved error reporting
- Fixed occasional "Internal Error" warning.
- Fixed: National characters are displayed incorrectly by Outlook 2000 in
- Fixed: KOC sometimes crashes during Outlook termination.
- Fixed: Outlook 2000 sometimes freezes upon closing.
- Fixed: Possible crash in Outlook 2000 when there is lot of data in the
- Fixed: Possible crash on some rare circumstances when switching between
- Fixed: Importing of .pst file sometimes causes crash
- Fixed: Message submited by non KOC account isn't moved to Sent Items
- Fixed: Plain-text part of large HTML mail may contain HTML on Windows
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here