I am pleased to announce the launch of FREE Reference Quality MPEG-4
Audio solution from Nero, in the command line form!
The Encoder expects .WAV files in PCM wave format as input and provides .MP4 in
MPEG-4/3GPP file format as output, as well as quality/ bitrate values as
parameters. The Decoder expects input in MPEG-4/3GPP file format and provides
PCM wave files as output.
- First in the world FREE 2-Pass MPEG-4 AAC Encoder
- Support for mono, stereo and multichannel encodings
- Support for sampling rates up to 96 kHz, up to 32-bit Floating-Point PCM
- Compression Ratios ranging from ultra high (58 CDs fit on one!) to
High-End Audio (2.5:1), for absolutely perfect audiophile encodings
- Support for Embedded Album Art (Covers, Booklets, Lyrics!)
- Store Entire Audio Album in a Single .mp4 File with all the Features of an
Audio CD embedded inside, but at a fraction of the space!
- Reference Quality MPEG-4 Audio Codec
- Fully Compatible with the Latest Version of the State-of-the-art MPEG-4
Audio Standard (LC-AAC, HE-AAC and HE-AAC v2)
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here