- EULA files have been fixed.
- An error that could cause a BSOD while scanning the UP702W32.EXE file on a
network drive has been fixed.
- Caching of information about previous scans for objects on network drives
has been removed.
- Automatic detection of the following third-party applications during
product setup has been temporarily disabled:
- Symantec Norton AntiVirus 2004 Professional
- Symantec Norton AntiVirus 2005
- Norton Internet Security 2005
- Installation on computers running 64-bit operating systems has been
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here